About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm hakei (also known as t12111)! I do Vocaloid translations and make covers as well~ Always feel free to correct my mistakes! Note: the translations may be fixed without notice - the videos will not reflect any changes.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

【鬱P feat. 赤飯】 人間の蕾 【オリジナル】

【鬱P feat. 赤飯】 人間の蕾 【オリジナル】
【UtsuP feat. Sekihan】 Bud of Humans【Original】

NicoNicoDouga (utsuP): http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15253347
MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/?y3qganv6ah55502
Youtube translated: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vSxbyvkF18
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 投コメのネタがない

”PSYCHODRAMA”収録曲 クロスフェードsm15203877 
2011/8/13 東A86a MY SONG IS SHIT
http://msis.xxxxxxxx.jp/ 

色々:俺 mylist/6385075 
声:赤飯 mylist/4136004 
ミックス&マスタリング:友達募集P mylist/22904031  
書:みー姉 mylist/15301084
動画:ke-sanβ mylist/14639164 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
薄紅に染まる
usubeni ni somaru
I become dyed in red
東雲を見つめ
shinonome wo mitsu me
I gaze at the early morning
今日がまた始まってく
kyou ga mata hajimatteku
Today starts again


茹だる夏の朝
udaru natsu no asa
Seething morning of summer
蝉噪の中で
semi sou no naka de
Inside our ancestors
望郷の念を抱く
boukyou no nen wo idaku
I embrace nostalgia


背中を這う
senaka wo hau
I crawled on my back
憂いに
urei ni
In the sadness
潰されねよう
tsubusa reneyou
Let's crush and sleep
息を吐いた
iki wo haita
I let out  sigh




この世が終わるまで
kono yo ga owarumade
Until the world ends
生きていられたら
ikiteiraretara
If I'm alive till then
蕾が少しだけ
tsubomi ga sukoshi dake
Flower buds are little
綻んでくれるかな
okoro de kurerukana
Shall I destroy it



線路の向こう側
senro no mukou gawa
The opposite side of the railroad
見覚えある頭に
mioboe aru atama ni
Heads that remember each other
拠り所を感じたり
yoridokoro wo kanji tari
Feeling my own will



現実の隙間に
genjitsu no sukima ni
Between reality
人間を感じたり
ningen wo kanji tari
Feeling humans
雨がすぐに止んだり
ame gasuguni yan dari
The rain that will end soon



僅かなのだろうな
wazuka nanodarouna
It's probably not going to happen
生きてゆく理由
ikiteyuku riyuu
Reason for living
なんてもの
nantemono
Even that



孤独を肴にするほど
kodoku wo sakana ni suruhodo
Like fishing for solitude
器用じゃない
kiyou janai
I'm not very handy
生きれば生きるほど
ikireba ikiruhodo
The more and more I live
汚く濁るけど
kitanaku nigoru kedo
I become dirty and muddy

この世を
kono yo wo
I moved
動かした
ugoka shita
This world
数多の煌きが
amata no kirameki ga
Countless bright lights
命の灯火が
inochi no tomoshibi ga
Life's lantern
暁に揺れてる
akatsuki ni yure teru
Is shaking in the dawn

いつからか僕は
itsukaraka boku wa
Starting from some day, my gaze
目線が下向いて
mesen ga shikou ite
Is pointed downwards
いつからか僕は
itsukaraka boku wa
Starting from some day,my emotions
感情が下向いて
kanjou ga gekou ite
Are pointed downwards
いつからかみんな
itsukaraka minna
Starting from some day, everyone
人間になっていった
ningen ninatteitta
Became human



この世が終わるまで
kono yo ga owarumade
Until the world ends
生きていられたら
ikiteiraretara
If I'm alive till then
蕾が少しだけ
tsubomi ga sukoshi dake
Flower buds are little
綻んでくれるかな
okoro de kurerukana
Shall I destroy it




頭を
atama wo
There are days
抱えては
dae tewa
When I hold my hand
沈む夜があるけど
shizumu yoru ga arukedo
And sink
この地を
kono chi wo
But I step
踏み締めて
fumi shime te
On this earth
今日もまた歩いてく
kyou mo mata arui teku
And I walk again
さぁ
saa
Now

2 comments:

  1. "I become dyed in red
    I gaze at the early morning
    Today starts again"

    This is a mistranslation. In this case, 染まる is in attributive form because it is prefixed to a noun.

    The accurate translation is
    "I'm gazing at the clouds in the east
    The clouds dyed with pink
    And today comes again"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 潰されねよう

    This is a mistyping.
    潰されぬよう is correct.
    The translation is

    潰さ>潰す(crush) され>される(passive particle) ぬ>old form of ない(not)
    "Not to be crushed"

    孤独を肴にするほど
    In this case 肴 means dessert.
    "Solitude can't be a dessert/spice of my life"

    I have to say, you don't really know Japanese at all and awfully spread mistranslated materials.
    You should stop "translating" materials with your fucking poor skill.

    ReplyDelete