About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm hakei (also known as t12111)! I do Vocaloid translations and make covers as well~ Always feel free to correct my mistakes! Note: the translations may be fixed without notice - the videos will not reflect any changes.

Monday, September 5, 2011

【GUMI】 教室の悪魔 【オリジナル】

【GUMI】 教室の悪魔 【オリジナル】
【GUMI】 Classroom Demon【Original】

NicoNicoDouga (utsuP): http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14994045
MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/?20g4pdzp3fyzzn9
Youtube translated:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUMIは想い出を語るようです。
It seems like that GUMI is talking about the past.

ボカロオリジナル25作目です。楽しかった学校の思い出を曲にしました。
This is my 25th Vocaloid song. I made this song thinking about the happy school days.

Everything:鬱P mylist/6385075
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

綺麗な空気を吸い育ち
kireina kuuki wo suisodachi
To the child who grew up breathing clean air
没個性化した子供に
botsukosei kashita kodomo ni
And doesn't show any personality
意識はある 感情もある
ishiki wa aru kanjou mo aru
There's awareness, there are emotions
ただ 一つ 未成熟
tada hitotsu miseijuku
There's just one immaturity

小さな世界のヒエラルキー
chiisana sekai no hierarukii
The small world's hierchy
大人は見て見ぬふり
otona wa mite minufuri
Though the adults see it, they pretend not to
狂気を孕む純粋さで
kyouki wo haramu junsuisade
With the purity that harbors insanity,
人を頬張る
hito wo hoobaru
I shove it in people's mouths

壊されてく 何もかもが
kowasareteku nanimo kamo ga
Everything is breaking apart
ドス黒い闇よりも 怖き白で
dosukuroi yami yori mo kowaki shiro de
From the white that's scarier than the pitch-black dark

こんなに傷だらけでも
konnani kizu darake demo
I'm covered in scars like this
誰も僕を見てない
daremo boku wo mitenai
But no one will look at me
刺し痕は自然に付いた
sashiakon wa shizen ni tsuita
My scars healed on their own
過度に戯(じゃ)れ合って
kado ni jareatte
The harsh jokes match


殺されてく 僕の意志が
korosareteku boku no ishi ga
My will that is being murdered
見るも無様な笑顔 目に焼き付く
miru mo mbujamana egao me ni yakitsuku
Its hideous smiling face won't leave my eyes

御免なさい ごめんなさい
gomennasai gomennasai
I'm sorry, I'm sorry
逢魔が時に響く 絶望の鐘
ouma ga tokini hibiku zetsubou no kane
When the sun sets, the bell of despair rings

浅キ夢見シ 屍ヒトリ
yasaaki yumemishi shikabane hitori
One corpse that holds a shallow dream
恐怖ノ底デ 咲イタ花ビラ
kyoufu no soko de sakiita hanabira
Flower petals that bloomed from the floor of terror

貴殿ハ鼠 殺シテ候
kiden wa nezumi koroshite sourou
You're a mouse. Kill and exchange civilities
元気ニナッタカ? 恍惚ヲ得マシタカ?
genki ni nattaka ? koukotsu wo emashitaka?
Are you better? Did you achieve ecstasy?

壊してくれ ひと思いに
kowashitekure hito omoi ni
Destroy me at once
ドス黒い闇よりも 怖き白で
dosu kuroi yami yorimo kowaki shiro de
With the white that's scarier than the pitch-black dark

救われない この世界で
sukuwarenai kono sekai de
I wasn't rescued from this world
瞼を閉じて今も 歩いている
mabute wo tojite ima mo aruite iru
I closed my eyelids and am now walking

No comments:

Post a Comment