About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm hakei (also known as t12111)! I do Vocaloid translations and make covers as well~ Always feel free to correct my mistakes! Note: the translations may be fixed without notice - the videos will not reflect any changes.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

【欲音ルコ】生命の唄【オリジナル】

【欲音ルコ】生命の唄【オリジナル】 
【Yokune Ruko】Song of Life【Original】 

NicoNicoDouga: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14401840
MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/?s902butcmjlsvp9
Youtube translated:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbCNCIoUHrE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
memeです。ツイッターにて「おっぱいの曲を作る」と断言したので作りました。
短いです。
真剣に、作りましたので…
さあ、存分に笑ってくれ
I'm meme. I Twitted that "I'm going to make a song about breasts" so I did.
It's short.
I made this seriously....
So, laugh as much as you want.


平成23年5月9日(月)今日から私 「抱き締めるP」に…なる…!!(´///`)
 
Saturday, May 09, 2011 (Tuesday), I become "抱き締めるP

meme【mylist/24226960
Previous work【sm14267635
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

生まれた未来が
umareta mirai ga
The future that was born
産声が上げる
ubugoe ga ageru
Lets out the first cry of a newborn
宝石のような涙を零して
houseki noyouna namida wo koboshite
It let out tears that seemed like jewels

ずっと待っていた
zutto matteita
I was always waiting
温もりに抱かれ
nukumori ni dakare
Be embraced by the warmth
君はこれから
kimi wa korekara
You are, from now,
生きてゆくんだよ
ikiteyukundayo
Living

おっぱい
oppai
Breast
おっぱい
oppai
Breast
まだ命が広がる
 mada inochi ga hirogaru
Life is yet spreading
おっぱい
oppai
Breast
おっぱい
oppai
Breast
宇宙を包み
uchuu wo tsutsumi
It embraces the universe
未来を繋ぐ
mirai wo tsunagu
And connects the future

No comments:

Post a Comment